Please join us on Friday, July 31, 2020 at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET for "Hacking AWS: An hour of critical thinking on how to assess the risks of AWS configurations".
Joining me in this always entertaining hour will be:
- Trevor Hawthorn (@packetwerks), managing partner, Stratum Security
- Jon Ehret, vp of strategy & risk, RiskRecon
Some items to be thinking about ahead of our conversation.
- These risks associated with poor AWS configurations that you're trying to manage are the same issues any third party you're working with is trying to manage.
- Do your security specifications, tenacity, and demands align with your partners'?
- What questions do you need to ask of third parties and what is it you want to hear?