Third-party risk management (TPRM) programs are designed to offload that risk, but the current approach isn’t providing the intended results. According to the Ponemon Institute, nearly 61% of U.S. companies have experienced a data breach caused by a third party.
To build an efficient TPRM program, it's critical to understand which vendors and suppliers present the most risk, as well as which ones are essential to your operations. By understanding where to prioritize your time, you can onboard key vendors faster, spend the right amount of time performing due diligence, and invest the most resources assessing and monitoring the third parties that matter most, helping to increase security and performance.
During this recorded webinar a panel of experts will share their experiences and discuss how to:
- Overcome the most common vendor risk challenges
- Prioritize your third parties by criticality
- Streamline your due diligence and vendor assessment process
- Encourage effective communication between internal stakeholders
- Establish a continuous improvement cycle to encourage better results year over year
- Achieve efficiencies out of TPRM tools
September 24, 1:00 pm EST